In this episode, we turn our focus on Miriam as our character "on the tens!" We got to see her in action on the TV show, and learn more facets of her personality in Time's Convert, but in the end ... what do we exactly know about her? Hence, the title of the episode: The Enigma. Still, it's engaging to imagine what she's seen and done in her past as we look forward to learning more in the future!
Join our Facebook Group: Daemonic Discussers(the word is "F***ing Firedrake" - be sure to answer the second question as well. We are increasing screening to discourage unwanted lurking/monitoring by people who don't actually listen to/enjoy this show. The group is for listeners - like YOU!)
* Intro music: "Ghost Dance" (edited down to second chorus) by Kevin Macleod, licensed for use by Creative Commons.
* In this episode: The Price Is Right franchise music is used in 2 snippets. Please don't sue us, Price is Right! IT'S PARODY! (our attempt at it! Or flattery! Yes! That's the ticket!) The Price is Right is an American game show.
* Outro music: Rimsky-Korsakov - "Scheherazade Symphonic Suite for Orchestra Op.35 - IV. Allegro molto," Public domain/copyright-free.
* The Daemons Discuss podcast is hosted and produced by the owners (Angela, Jean and Valerie) of Daemons Domainand can also be found by entering the url http://www.DaemonsDiscuss.com in your browser, (listed on the various podcast syndicates like Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, etc.) which will redirect you back to the parent site, Daemons Domain.
* Our episode titles are a loving tribute to the show "Friends" just 'cause we love Friends and - let's face it - it's easier! Here's how one of the show creators explains their reasoning:
Jeff Greenstein: "When Marta & David & Jeff & I did 'Dream On', we used to spend a lot of time thinking about titles, because they were on-screen at the top of each episode. On "Friends", we decided that was a waste of time. We figured, why not name each episode after the thing that people will ostensibly be talking about around the water-cooler the next day?"